Warranty Policy - JK Tyre
- Every effort is made by the company to secure the highest possible standard of excellence of both material and workmanship. The company will not be liable for any claim whether arising in contract or in tort for any injury, loss or damage caused to any person or property by or arising out of the use of any company product.
- Without prejudice to the above paragraph, JK Tyre tyres & tubes are warranted against manufacturing defects arising out of any deficiency in design, Manufacturing, material or workmanship. Tyres accepted under warranty claims will be replaced on pro-rata wear based on a percentage of tread wear, on the basis of measurement of remaining Tread depth.
- Tyre/ tube under complaint will be examined by Service personnel or JK Tyre authorized personnel and the decision will be taken at the time of inspection.
- Warranty claim findings made by JK Tyre Technical Service Personnel or their Trained and Authorized Personnel would be final and binding to all concerned.
- Warranty entitlement period will be as specified by the company at a time to time or the tyre worn up to Tread Wear Indicator (TWI) whichever is earlier irrespective of kilometres covered.
- Tyre warranty is applicable to the first owner of the product.
- Tyre mounting/ demounting, balancing, alignment, tubeless valves and applicable taxes on the new tyre will be borne by the owner.
- No warranty claim will be entertained or accepted without warranty card and other relevant documents.
- Tyres/ tube rejected under warranty claim to be collected within 21 days of claim disposition. Otherwise, the claim will be scrapped without any liability
Conditions- not entitled for warranty
- Tyres have worn beyond tread wear indicator.
- Tyres with road hazard damages (thru cuts, external injuries, impact break, punctures, repairable or not repairable).
- Damages on account of incorrect mounting/ demounting, improper wheel alignment, balancing.
- Tyre damage due to vehicle mechanical irregularities.
- Tyres fitted with vehicles carrying of overload, running with high speeds or tyres with underinflation/ over inflation.
- Tyres which have not been fitted in accordance with the technical recommendations of the company as published from time to time or recommended care and maintenance.
- Tyres damage on account of accident, fire, chemical explosion, tyre alteration or vandalism.
- Tyres with Ply, Cords exposed, repaired or retreaded.
- Tyres with severe uneven wear/ misalignment (MAL) wear.
- Tyres defects due to climatic conditions, ozone or improper storage.
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized or second-hand dealers.
- Warranty is limited only for manufacturing defects as stated in warranty statement.
- This warranty is only applicable in India.
- Warranty does not provide compensation for any direct or indirect losses, damages incurred on account of tyre failure or any expenses towards tyre mounting-demounting, alignment, balancing etc.
- This warranty is only for the product under complaint and if the tyre is accepted under warranty the companion tyre or other vehicles components will not be considered for warranty.
- JK Tyre & Industries Ltd. will not be liable for any commitment, promise or agreement made by the dealer or representative binding upon the company, except as stated herein.
- The company reserves the right to change or modify the terms and conditions of aforesaid warranty policy without having any obligation or notice.