Warranty Policy - Goodyear
- Goodyear promises to deliver the very best. With over a century of unmatched experience in designing tyres, we back that promise with superior technology and quality. Our tyres are made following meticulous quality standards. That’s why every tyre designed and manufactured by Goodyear is warranted by Goodyear.
- Barring racing tyres, every tyre, tube & flap that Goodyear manufactures (i.e. bears the company name & serial no.) is warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship in its first tread life & age limit.
- Passenger car tyres have a warranty of 5 years from the date of manufacturing or till the tread is worn up to the tread wear indicator, whichever is earlier. Tubes have a warranty of 5 years from the date of manufacturing, irrespective of kilometres covered.
- If the examination by our qualified representative shows that a warranted product has failed under the terms of this warranty, we shall replace the product as per the policy on pro-rata basis.
- This warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the owner actually using these products. There is no other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, applicable to these products.
- The decision of Authorized Goodyear Customer Service Engineer will be final and binding to all concerned.
- Tyres accepted for replacement under warranty claim will be replaced based on the tread wear remaining (% of tread wear remaining) i.e. customer needs to pay a % of actual wear-out.
- Pro-rata Calculation= Worn-out NSD/ Original NSD. (NSD= Non skid depth of tyre).
- Whereas any tube accepted for claims as per warranty policy will be accepted as per below pro rata table:
| || |
|1st year of construction ||Free of Cost |
|2nd year of construction ||Customer to pay 25% |
|3rd year of construction ||Customer to pay 50% |
|4th year of construction ||Customer to pay 75% |
Conditions and exclusions
- If the tyre becomes unserviceable due to a condition within the terms of this warranty, immediately notify Goodyear as per call registration process mentioned below, of the claim in relation to purchasing of a tyre.
- Warranty does not provide compensation for any direct or indirect losses, damages due to tyre failure or any expenses towards tyre mounting, demounting, alignment, balancing etc.
- This warranty is only for the product under complaint and if a tyre is accepted under warranty, the companion tyre or other vehicle components will not be considered for warranty.
- The company reserves the right to change or modify the terms and conditions of the aforesaid warranty policy without having any obligation or notice.