Warranty Policy - CEAT
Terms and conditionsPCR unconditional warranty
Unconditional warranty* up to 50% wear for 2 yrs. From the date of manufacture, whichever is earlier, on the following sizes:CAR RADIAL:
- 14570R12FIST RB
- 14570R12FIST BT
- 16565R13FIST BT
- 16565R14MILAZE TT
- 17565R14MILAZE TL
- 17570R13MILAZE TL
- 18570R14MILAZE TL
- 19570R14 RHINO TQ
- 21575R15 BT
- 21575R15 RHINO
- 20565R15 RHINO TL
- 23575R15 RHINO
- 18585R16 RHINO
- 18565R14 TLSPID
- 15570R13 TLSPID
- 14570R13 TLSPID
- RAD 195/80R15 STEEL PLUS (LT)
Unconditional warranties (on non-manufacturing defects) up to 50% wear on all PCR sizes for purchases made from 1st April to 31st March 2011 Mode of replacement: The tyres will be replaced on pro-rata basis. Customer will be charged for the wear, to the extent of use.
- The PCR tyres under this offer will be replaced for non-manufacturing defects on pro-rata basis within a period of 2 years from the date of manufacture or up to 50% wear whichever is earlier.
- Non-manufacturing defects covered, which make the tyre unserviceable, are Run-flat, Concussion, Rim digging, Scoring, Non-repairable through cuts.
- Repairable injury, serviceable injury, intentional damages, severe one side wear & misalignment wear will not be covered under this warranty policy.
- CEAT Technical Service Engineer’s findings will be final binding for claims presented.
- Claim tyres under this policy will be accepted only after verifying proof of purchase by a customer.
*Rest company itself reserves all the rights of warranty and policies.