Warranty Policy - Apollo
What is covered under the warranty and for how long?
All types of passenger car tyres, SUV tyres, light van tyres and tubes are covered under the warranty policy under the following conditions:
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty against defect in workmanship and materials only.
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty for manufacturing defects for a period of 5 years from the week of production or date of invoice or till the exposure of tread wear indicator, whichever is earlier.
- The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the degree of wear, in other words, “remaining tread depth” measurement system.
- The amount to be compensated for tubes to the customer is – Up to 12 months – (FOC); 13-36 months – (25% to be charged); 37 – 48 months – (50% to be charged); 49 – 60 months – (75% to be charged).
- Claimed tyres/tubes shall be physically submitted to the company’s sales office along with the customer copy of the warranty card or the invoice copy duly stamped by the company’s authorized dealer.
- The final decision in assessing damage after investigation shall be made by an authorized representative of Apollo Tyres Limited.
- Liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the claimed tyre/tube on given conditions.
- This warranty does not provide compensation for any indirect damages, including but not limited to service charges incurred, charges for mounting/de-mounting, balancing of the wheel, loss of time and loss of use of a vehicle, inconvenience or consequential damage so far as the law permits.
- All rejected claimed tyres/tubes, if not collected within twenty-one days of intimation, will be disposed of off. Apollo or Apollo’s business partner will not be liable for any loss after disposal.
- Tyres/tubes used for racing or any motorsports shall not be covered under the warranty.
- Tubes used for more than one life span will not be covered under the warranty.
- Apollo Tyres Limited reserves the right to modify/change entirely or cancel the warranty terms/conditions without any notice in advance.
*Rest company itself reserves all the rights of warranty and policies.